The best non-candy Valentine's everyone will love
I feel like we just got done with Christmas and we are already talking about Valentine's Day. Isn't it like that with every holiday though? Time goes by faster and faster every year. Our youngest turns 17 this month so we don't get to do class gifts anymore and honestly, I miss it. 54 Saturdays until they are technically an "adult" and that just pulls at my heartstrings a bit extra today.
I tried searching Pinterest for fun ideas on the best non candy ideas and most of them were pretty lame. So here is my list.. bonus- they are all on Amazon so you get order them now and have them in time.
Temporary Tattoos- what kid doesn't like them?
2. Slap Bracelets I love all the fun things from the late 80s and 90s. Another fun idea for everyone in the class.
3. Two words- Pop it.
5. I know many parents are not huge fans of playdough but it's so fun..
6. Love Bugs- this is a fun diy kit that does involve some hands on.
7. Gnomes are everywhere right now- and these a cute too!
8. Slime- it claims it isn't sticky-
9. Kids Sports Stress Ball It's cute for those littles who love sports.
10. And who doesn't love some throwback neon heart glasses?
I always wanted to be that extra mom that had my life together and handmake every valentine. But looking back I know now that was never an option- I am a prime mom/wife and always will be.
Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link and I may earn from every sales made through my link